Thai Table Massage
(Currently Unavailable – please choose a different type of Massage/Treatment – Thank you)
A Dynamic Fusion of Eastern and Western Techniques
Thai massage is traditionally carried out on the floor on a futon enabling the Massage Therapist to optimally use their body weight to apply wonderful palming compression strokes and deep stretches. However, by combining different styles of massage with the use of a massage table in creative ways, you will gain the best possible treatment with a Thai Table Massage.
Thai Massage is an energy based technique, with a view that the body is based on energy lines known as “Sen”. The aim of a Thai (Table) Massage is to balance energies throughout the body by working these “Sen” lines through palming and thumbing techniques. Thai Table Massage uses a blend and fusion of exquisite Asian techniques including thumb pressures (similar to Chinese Acupressure) which works along energy lines similar to Meridians or Nadis. Together with a series of powerful stretches that resemble a kind of assisted yoga.
Thai Massage is based on unblocking stagnant energy that causes disease (dis-ease). The series of powerful stretching movements performed in the Thai Table Massage can have amazing effects, opening the pathways for energy to flow freely. Releasing blocked energy and opening the body and mind to life of freer movement.
Benefits of Thai Table Massage can include:
- Excellent for treating back pain, sciatica, shoulder & neck pain
- Enhances flexibility
- Frees tensions held in the body
- Relaxes and elongates tense muscles
- Mobilises and opens joints
- Energising and allowing free flow of prana around body
- Relieves aches, pains and stiffness
- Stimulates and improves the range and freedom of movement
- Releases deep & superficial tension, giving better alignment
- Improves posture
- Leaves you feeling both relaxed and energised
- Soothes the nervous system, calming effect on mind
- Induces deep relaxation
Buddhist monks traditionally performed Thai Massage in temples, as a means of invigorating the mind, body and spirit. This unique ancient healing tradition originated in India and dates back some 2500 years.
Thai Massage aims to balance all the systems of the body, restoring inner balance and equilibrium.
Thai Table Massage and Thai Foot Massage compliment each other wonderfully. Thai Massage balances the mind and body and Thai Foot Massage stimulates the internal organs giving the client a completely holistic treatment. Please see Thai Foot Massage page for further information.
Where would you like to go next?:
- Contact Us
- Therapist Information
- Thai Foot Massage
- Swedish/Holistic Massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage (LDM)
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
- Indian Head Massage (Stress Buster)
- Hot Stone Massage
- Complementary Therapy Treatments
- Baby Massage Course
- Baby & Children’s Reflexology Course
- Beauty Therapy Treatments
- Price List
- Pamper Parties
- Corporate On Site Massage/Treatments
Escape Holistic Therapies
For Health, Pampering and Well-being
Thai Massage Therapies in Maidstone Kent.. Thai Table Massage in Maidstone.. Thai Massage in Kent.. Balancing Thai Massage Kent.. Thai Yoga Massage Maidstone Kent.. Thai Bodywork in Maidstone Kent Thai Massage in Maidstone Kent..